We scan 10,000 configuration items every minute. Want to see what's on your servers?
Our customers' success is our success. Learn how leading enterprises use GuardRail to move fast and stay safe.
"The ability to capture and automate execution of configuration testing bought us the most precious resource: time.”
Financial Services, Australia
“GuardRail gave us a push-button solution to containerize our Apache servers with Docker.”
Financial Services, United States
"Within one week of using GuardRail, I was able to isolate deltas and get our configurations back into a common alignment.”
Jeffrey Friedman, Burgess Group
"With GuardRail, we can now understand how any build agent is configured so we can reliably scale to as many agents as we want.”
Ian Buchanan, VersionOne
What packages are installed? What services are running? Did Steve forget to update his OS again? Discover everything there is to know about your servers, cloud apps, and containers.
- Scan your entire system's configurations.
- Explore the state of individual nodes.
- Comparing nodes to discover problematic differences.
Anticipate changes and pre-validate every environment before deployment. GuardRail generates tests directly from your development environment and runs them against your target environment to ensure releases go flawlessly.
- Schedule scans to detect unplanned changes.
- Write policies to anticipate and verify changes.
- Export desired configurations into executable tests.
Want to build out your DevOps pipeline? GuardRail exports environment requirements to Chef, Puppet, Docker, Powershell DSC, and more.
- Verify automation accuracy with independent tests.
- Specify build requirements from Guardrail.
- Export to DSC, Puppet, Ansible, Docker & more.
Complexity has a cost.
GuardRail makes your infrastructure simple to manage.
ScriptRock helps companies track and control system configurations to guarantee reliability and security.